I’ve noticed a lot of people have been wanting to get a Japanese phone, and I can see why!
- Majority of them and latest ones are waterproof
- Includes inner cameras
- Sleek designs
- Companies still make both touchscreen and flip phones (majority of which are also touchscreen, will come with a stylus)
- Phones made specifically for “kawaii” genre
- They come with cool tools inside! Mine included a heartrate monitor, fitness tool, fake call (it calls you and your ‘friend’ Mayumi talks to you), and a cute diary.
- COOL TO HAVE IN GENERAL. (“Cool phone!” “Yeah, it’s from Japan. Watch it do what your phone can’t.”)
- Don’t fret: THEY COME WITH THE OPTION TO CHANGE THE PHONE’S LANGUAGE TO ENGLISH!
- Neat to have for cosplay.
NOTE: This post is based on only my knowledge of Japanese phones, I might have left something out and if you would like to add to this post, please tell me so and I will edit it. I am only including what I know about them and how I got mine.